Envirocon is pleased to announce that Bruce Culbertson and Kris Cook received the 2016 President’s Annual Project Management Recognition Award and Robert Castilaw was selected for the 2016 Superintendent Recognition Award. In addition, Tracy Lane was selected for the 2016 President’s Annual Health & Safety Officer Recognition Award. The President’s Awards are the yearly recognition of those individuals selected by management as role models demonstrating Envirocon’s core values and capabilities through the safe and successful management of their projects. The criteria evaluated in the selection process includes:
- Commitment and leadership in developing company safety culture among their project teams
- Demonstrates unwavering honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Produces excellent and consistent project financial and schedule results
- Provides outstanding value resulting in exceptional ratings from our clients
- Consistent excellent conformance with policies and procedures and ability to work cooperatively with corporate support groups
- Leadership in professional development and mentoring of project staffs
This group of individuals made outstanding contributions to Envirocon during 2016. We honor their achievement and remind others of the value we place on safety, quality, and management leadership in all our work.