Each year, Envirocon recognizes the hard work and dedication of our project leaders through the President’s Award. This year, Kyle McFerrin received the President’s Annual Project Management Recognition Award; Bert Sparks received the Superintendent Recognition Award; and Reginald Lee received the Health & Safety Officer Recognition Award.
These project leaders embody Envirocon’s core values and capabilities through the safe and successful management of their projects. While all our project teams uphold our values of safety, quality, integrity, and service, these three gentlemen showed outstanding commitment and leadership to their project teams. Additionally, they met the following criteria for this respected award:
- Demonstrates unwavering honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Produces excellent and consistent project financial and schedule results
- Provides outstanding value resulting in exceptional ratings from our clients
- Consistent excellent conformance with policies and procedures and ability to work cooperatively with corporate support groups
- Leadership in professional development and mentoring of project staffs
Kyle, Bert, and Reginald made outstanding contributions to Envirocon in 2017, and we honor their achievement. Congratulations!